Our Policy determines the types of data (including your personal information):
(a) The Company gathers from you once you visit the website www.macflypro.com (“Website”) and/or buy and/or install the Software,
(b) The practices we use for collecting, processing, maintaining, and disclosing that data,
(c) How Company protects your information.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services and our Website are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. We do not intentionally or knowingly gather personal data from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, you are not required to, and please do not provide us with any personal information through our Website and/or Services. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected or received personal data from a child under the age of thirteen without parental consent, we will delete this data from our records. If you might have any data from or/and about a child under the age of thirteen, please contact us via email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Do It
We collect certain types of data about and from our customers and the users of the Website, which may include:
- Personal Information. Such data includes your name, email or postal address, telephone number and/or any other sort of information that is determined as personally identifiable or personal information under an applicable law and/or any identifier by which we may use to contact you either online or offline (‘personal information’); and/or non-personal information, which includes the information about the equipment you use to access our Website and/or use the Services we offer as well as other usage details.
- We collect this data:
- Directly from you once you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you navigate through our Website. The automatically collected information may include IP address, usage details, and data collected through cookies, or any other tracking technologies.
- Automatically once you download, install, and/or start using the Software.
- Information You provide. Some of the types of information you may provide to us include:
- Copies and records of your correspondence (email address, etc.), when you give a response to our surveys, contact us, or give a testimonial, a feedback, etc.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. When you use and/or interact with the Website, automatic technologies for data gathering may be used to gather certain data about your equipment and browsing patterns and actions, like:
- Details about your visit to the Website, such as location and traffic data, communication data, logs, as well as resources that you use and access on our Website.
- Certain information about the device you use and the internet connection, such as operating system, type of your browser, and IP address.
- Information Collected via our Software. When you use a MacFly Pro Software, the Software will collect information about the model and a serial number of your Apple Computer, amount of RAM memory, iOS version and MAC address of your Apple Computer.
Please note that we do not store your files on our servers nor share them.
Cookies and Internet Tags
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). Our Website and Services may use “cookies”. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our Website people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. If you revisit our Website, our web server will recognize the cookie and provide information about your last visit. Usually, you can modify the settings of your browser to accept or reject all cookies or, as an alternative, to be notified when a cookie is set.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may limit the functionality of the Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. We may employ small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) on the Services and in our email messages, which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users and to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Third-Party Cookies and Tracking Tags
From time to time, we/the Website may use tracking tags/web beacons and/or cookies and we may store these tracking tags/web beacons and/or cookies on your computer/device through a third-party advertising partner or a web analytical service partner.
These tracking tags/web beacons and/or cookies may be placed anywhere on our Website. They may be able to collect certain data (including your IP-address) but they cannot identify you as a person. Third party’s tracking tags/web beacons and/or cookies are used for statistical analysis to allow the advertisers count how many users have seen their advertisement. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
In particular, we use the Google DoubleClick Platform to enable certain aspects of our Services. DoubleClick allows online publishers to display adverts on their websites and let advertisers control how often certain ad is shown to a particular user, how long it is shown for and how often it appears. When you surf the Internet, and see and/or click on an advertisement delivered or conveyed through the Google DoubleClick Ad Network, a DoubleClick cookie is stored on your computer/ mobile device. The data gathered through the cookie can tell DoubleClick how many times you have seen an ad but it cannot receive any personal information about you, which shall constitute a breach of DoubleClick's terms and conditions.
The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to manage the settings on browser of your computer or mobile device. Additionally, at any time, you may visit Google’s ad preferences manager and opt out from receiving DoubleClick cookies.
Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Our Website uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" and similar technologies which enable analysis of how you use the Website and/or Software. The information acquired by the cookie and similar technologies about how you use this Website and/or Software is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the US, where it is stored. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website and/or Software, compiling reports on Website and/or Software activity and providing other services relating to Website and/or Software activity. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
If you have chosen to enable Google to associate your web and/or app browsing history with your Google account and to use information from your Google account to personalize ads, Google will use your data from your Google account together with our Google Analytics data to build audience lists for cross-device remarketing purposes. This means that by using signed-in user data, ads can be shown to you across any device which is linked to your Google account.
For users on our Website, Google Analytics will collect Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google accounts (and therefore, personal information); and will temporarily join these identifiers to our Google Analytics data in order to support our audiences.
We also use third party vendor remarketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN).
The third-party vendors, including Google, whose services we use – will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our services to those who have shown interest in our service.
Please note, that we do not collect or store any personal information from our Website visitors as part of our remarketing program. We only use remarketing to provide you with additional information and promotions that align with past behavior on our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We rely on the information that we gather from and about you, that you give us, encompassing any personal data:
- To provide you with the Services.
- To improve our customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the Services.
- To improve our Website and/or our Services. We may use feedback you provide to improve our Services.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to respond to your inquiries or questions, and/or to provide you with data, services and/or products that we are requested to provide you with. If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribing link at the bottom of each email.
- To carry out any other function for which you give it.
- To send you notifications about your Subscription, encompassing renewal and expiration notifications.
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights that arise from any agreement entered into between the Company and you, encompassing collection and billing.
- To inform you about any changes to the Website and/or the Services that we offer through it.
- In any other manner, we may describe once you give the information.
- For any other purposes with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Data
We may disclose and share personal information collected about you as follows:
- To third-party vendors, our partners, and other third parties we rely on to support our business and who have contractual obligation to comply with our privacy policies, to keep personal information confidential and use it strictly with the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or a successor in the event of divestiture, reorganization, merger, restructuring, dissolution and/or other sale of some or all of the Company`s assets both as a going concern or as a part of liquidation, bankruptcy or similar proceedings, in which personal information the Company holds about the Website users is among the transferred assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our clients, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We will not sell your personal information under any circumstances.
How We Protect Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, misuse, alteration or destruction we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Secured servers are used by our Company to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is kept encrypted for safety measures.
Links to Other Websites
Protection of Personal Information
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to and Updates to Personal Information
If you believe that any information we have on record with you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if it is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made through our support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.